Saturday 18 June 2011

I have received this wonderful, delicious Blog Award from  Lorraine and I would like to say Thank You for passing this award onto me.

                                                                 
I now have to pass this  onto eight other blogging buddies and reveal 7 things about myself:


                                                                        
I also have another award from the lovely Gaynor. Thank you so much
 I need to share five things about myself  and pass this on to five people

I really cannot just pick  Thirteen people so please feel free to take any of these awards because I think you all deserve them.xxx                                                      


1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Wow Doreen that is stunning love the paper piecing. hugs Shirleyxxx