Friday 17 September 2010

Just Magnolia

Hello to you all I hope you are looking forward to a fab weekend. My card today use a Tilda image coloured as usual with Promarkers .The backing paper is Papermania's Henbury lane, just one piece left (sob sob) .I have distressed and inked the edges, added some gems, butterflies, sentiment and that gorgeous bunch of flowers.I do hope you like it.xxx

   The recipe is
Image-Magnolia Tilda
Medium-Promarkers
Backing Paper- Papermania "Henbury Lane"
Flowers- Crafty Feeling
Butterflies- Joy Craft Die
Sentiment- LOTV
Lace- Wild Orchid

I am entering this into
JUST MAGNOLIA "Lace it up"
PAPER PRETTIES "pearls, rhinestones or Glitter Dots.


                                                                       

15 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Doreen. Here is another beautiful creation. Love the pretty colour, the design and the addition of the lace, very effective. Of course, the flowers and butterflies finish it off so perfectly. Happy crafting my friend.
Love Sandra xx

Netty said...

Gorgeous colours Doreen, and such great papers. Love all the added extras. A really fab card. Enjoy your weekend, Annette x

G Peplow said...

HI there Doreen, love your card, you really do turn out some stunners, the pretty papers must be replaced if you love them that much, he he he :0)xxx

chris said...

Hi Doreen this is just so special, love it. hugs chris xx

LINDA said...

Oh My Doreen, This is simply stunning.. And My fav. color too.. Very lovely work as always.. Hugs, Linda

Anne said...

Perfection! Hugs x

Unknown said...

Hi Doreen
I know how you feel I havent much left either, your card is gorgeous love the colour, and that Tilda is beautiful, have a great weekend.
Chris x

Janet said...

Such a pretty card. I love lilac, the lace and the butterflies make this special.

Janet xx

Faye said...

My favorite colors at the present time. Your backing papers are so gorgeous. Maybe you'll run into some more some place. Love this birthday card and whoever gets it will also love it.

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Doreen those colours are wonderful so is Tilda I love it.
hugs
Lorraine x

Jackie said...

Oh this is so gorgeous, fab colour combo :o)
Jackie xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous Doreen.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

KymKreates said...

Any image with a person shopping is a hit in my book!!! The colors and your coloring is lovely!!! You are right those flowers are fab!!!

xoxo,
Kym

Babs said...

Beautiful colours Doreen, and such an adorable Tilda love the layout just a fab card.

Babs x

Sarah said...

Oh wow, this is gorgeous, love the colours and Tilda is fab, I want her!!!