Saturday 18 September 2010

CYDA CHALLENGE#4

Well good morning to all you lovely people, it is Saturday morning and that means one thing “Craft your Days Away” The theme this week is
“AUTUMN DOODLES”
 we are being sponsored this week by Whimsy stamps and the prize is 5 free digi images of the winner's choice.
We have been asked to inform you  that Whimsey's server is down
Everyone who placed orders before the server went down should still receive any stamps ordered. If anyone purchased a digital image and were not able to retrieve it, they should contact Denise via email.

For the forseeable future all Whimsy designs, including Meljen can be ordered by e-mailing Denise deniselynnstamps@gmail.com directly. They are hoping to be up and running in 7 to 10 days .
In the meantime  our winner should  contact Joanne on her e-mail

                                                     
We were given a choice of three stamps and I chose Meljens Designs” A Girl and Her Overalls” I have coloured her with promarkers.My backing paper was printed off one of Joanna Sheen’s CDs but I cannot remember which one I am sorry. I have distressed the edges of the paper added a ribbon and sentiment. I do hope you like it.xxx

If you are looking for some inspiration then pop along to the rest of the teams blogs.
I would like to enter this into
A SPOONFULL OF SUGAR "Fall into Autumn"
STAMP SOMETHING "Use a Digi"


16 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Oh, how cute is that image and so beautifully coloured. Love the design and the colours of your papers are fabulous. Happy crafting Doreen.
With love, Sandra xx

Fleur said...

A great card Doreen, love the cute image.
Hugz Fleur xXx

KraftyKoolKat said...

A fantastic card Doreen and she is very cute.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Betty said...

Great card Doreeen love the image and your papers and layout.
Betty x x

Carol Ann said...

A really pretty card Doreen I like that backing paper! The distressing works well too.
Hugs Carol Ann xx

KymKreates said...

She is so sweet and I love the colors and your layout!!! Your have become a distressing QUEEN!!!

xoxo,
Kym

Babs said...

Hi Doreen. What a fabulous image so cute adore those papers, and you have coloured her beautifully.
Babs x

Sarpreet said...

hi there, this is gorgeous,I have also dropped by to say that this will be my final visit to your blog for at least a few months, I am going abroad to get married, and coming back to moving house, settling down before I can come back online. I appreciate your kind comments and your visits to my blog, I will try to update it from time to time, but I can not promise. I will miss blogland, take care and catch up soon, from me - wondering if anyone will miss me in blogland...

Netty said...

LOL what a fab image she's a great gal, and a great card. x

Unknown said...

Doreen what a fab image Love it, and the papers are gorgeous, love the distressed edges must give that a go.
Chris x

Sarah said...

I love what you've done with this image Doreen, aren't Meljen's images beautiful to colour x

jackiescrafts said...

Love your card Doreen, the image is great and I love that paper

Hugs Jackie x

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous the colours, design and image are wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Toneloni * Tonje said...

wow - beautiful card!! love the colors

thanks for playing along with the sugar ladies :)

Hugs Tonje

Lisa said...

Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

Amanda said...

Doreen, this is a great card. The papers are perfect and your colouring is so beautiful.

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda