Friday 9 July 2010

My lovely Award

I received this fabulous award from a dear friend Sandra thank you so much

                           
There are of course some rules to follow.

* Thank the person who gave it to you.
* Tell seven things about yourself.
* Pass the award of to five other bloggers who you think are fantastic.
Which is so hard because you are all fantastic

Right seven things about me

I  I spend all my spare time crafting
2  I hate watching the television
3  I adore gardening
4  I love my family so much it hurts
5  I spend all my spare cash on craft goodies
6  I love being retired from work,
7 I love reading.

Now this is the hardest bit.

I would like this award to go to

LORRAINE
KYM KREATES
LINDA
SARAH
CATHY

Hope you all accept. xxx

5 comments:

KymKreates said...

Thanks a bunch my Dear!!! I am going to be sending you an e-mail with a surprise. Watch for it!!
xoxo,
Kym

lindyloo said...

Morning Doreen how very kind of you thank you so much linda x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Thank you so much Doreen, I am very honoured.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wowzer Doreen this is wonderful I thank you with all my heart for choosing me as one of the few to pass it on to. Oh you have made me feel better already lol. Big hugs Lorraine x

Sarah A said...

Hi Doreen

Sorry I am so late in accepting this award from you, wow I am truly honoured and always love visiting your blog AND receiving your wonderful comments on my blog. You really are a special lady and we have the same likes - apart from number 3 as I am not very green fingered (well unless you count when I am covered in distress inks LOL) and numer 6 which I can only dream of LOL!

Sarah x