Tuesday 6 July 2010

Criss Cross Card

Good morning to all you lovely crafters,I do hope you are having a fabulous day whatever you are up to.
The idea for my card today was given to me by my blogging pal Claire, it is a Criss Cross Card and the tutorial for it can be found here, it is such a lovely design. I think I will be making lots of these in the future. I have used a sweet pea stamp for this, coloured with promarkers then added gems and flowers. Once you have the design you can decorate it to your hearts content.I am going to give this to my sister whose birthday it is in a couple of weeks.I do hope you like it.xxx


I am entering this into the following challenges
A POCKET FULL OF POSIES "one for the Girlies"
C.R.A.F.T. "Inpirational Photo!!! Purple & Green with gems
                                                           


                                                       

16 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Doreen. Such a beautiful creation. Love the design and the colours are some of my favourites. I am sure that your Sister will be thrilled with it. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Doreen. Please visit my blog, I have left something there for you.
With love, Sandra xx

Sarah said...

Doreen, this is stunning! I love this style of card, haven't made one for ages x

KymKreates said...

I love this in its entirety!!!! The colors are superb as well as the coloring! One of my favorite images!!!
xoxo,
Kym

Lavender and old lace said...

wow Doreen,very beautiful I love everything about it Dorothy

Purple Crazy said...

That's a nice different layout, I love the image Wendy xx

Hells said...

Another gorgeous card Doreen. I especially like all the detail. Fab. Love Helen xx

Netty said...

Beautiful design and a beautiful card Doreen. Annette x

PatR said...

Great card. love the image and the colour combo. Just beautiful.
xx

LINDA said...

Doreen, this is just gorgeous!! I really love the design and the colors are wonderful.. as always just beautiful..
Hugs, Linda

Pat said...

Hi Doreen,

Gorgeous card, lovely Sweet Pea image and fabulous colours you have used.

Pat xx

Jackie said...

Beautiful card Doreen, I must have a try at that lovely design :o)
Jackie xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a fabulous different card Hun. Love it.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Trimgym said...

Great card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

Jo and Tigerlover.

Janet said...

Love the new card shape and the pearls. Great colours and images.

Janet xx

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at C.R.A.F.T. in our inspirational photo challenge .Great card - must give that fold a try - looks fun! Cheers Claire x