Wednesday 3 November 2010

ANYTHING GOES

Hello to all you lovely people, this is my project for the challenge over at Anything Goes which this week is "The letter B" I have made this Accordian Bag the tutorial for it can be found here I first saw this on Lorraines blog, then she sent me one she had made me for a  pressie, full of stamped images, so maybe you could make yourself one to keep your stamped images in. The DP I used for this is from Bearly Mine "Vintage"  I put Tilda on as an extra. I do hope you like it.xxx


I would like to enter this into
MAMI DOODLES "Anything but a Card"
                                                                              


18 comments:

sue said...

what a brilliant idea doreen i love it and its so useful too x sue x

Lau W said...

Wow ! it's a fantastic creation ! Such creativity, congrats !
xxx

Lynne said...

I love it Doreen might have to amke on myself, great idea for storing stamped images. Thank you for being our guest DT again this week. Love Lynne xx

AS-Orlova said...

What a great thing! The colours are my favourite!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Doreen. This is SIMPLY STUNNING. What a beautiful creation. I love it. Happy crafting sweetie.
Love Sandra xx

Jackie said...

Fantastic bag and so pretty :o)
Jackie xx

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Doreen i just had to come over to comment this bag you made is stunning!!!!!!!!love it!

DesigNeAl said...

Stunning project, I absolutely love it, Doreen!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow!!! This is gorgeous Doreen.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Netty said...

Wow you have been busy Doreen and love all the wonderful cards you have been making. This is a terrific bag file and will be so useful. Brilliant idea Doreen. Annette x

Janet said...

What a fantastic little bag! Tilda looks so cute sitting there showing her petticoat. Thanks so much for the link - fancy having a go myself.

Janet xx

Donna said...

Wow, Doreen this is gorgeous! Love all the wonderful pockets, gorgeous papers and Tilda. I'll have to have a go at this.
Hugs, Donna x

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

WOW! That bag is fabulous! Looks like a lot of work went into making this. Thank you so much for playing with us at Mami Doodles!:)

Mami Doodles said...

WOW, that's fabulous!

SANDRA said...

WOW, great idea, and useful too. need to make one of these. Love sandra x

Sarah said...

Wow this is stunning, I need to have a go at one of these!

KymKreates said...

Perfection! I love, love, love this one!
Cute Tilda!!!

xoxo,
Kym

Deirdre said...

Just amazing, love it.

Thanks so much for playing along with the Mami Doodles Challenge. ♥