Sunday 4 July 2010

CD Sunday Challenge #11 JUST FOR YOU.

Good morning to you all on this fine Sunday. And happy 4th JULY to all my American friends. I have here my DT card for CD SUNDAY challenge 11“JUST FOR YOU” Let’s see you dust off those CD’s and have a go

I have used a Precious Moments image coloured with Promarkers,the backing paper is off a free create and craft christmas cd added some gems and a sentiment. I do hope you like it


                                                          
Your card or project must contain something from a CD - even if only a small piece of paper or embellishment. Please pop over to the rest of the team blogs; there is some fabulous work to be seen.
I am also entering this into
FUSSY AND FANCY "Christmas in July"

10 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Oh how beautiful and very delicate Doreen. Love that image and the gorgeous papers. You make the most amazing cards, all full of love. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Claire said...

Awwww such a cute image, another fab card Doreen
Claire xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Oh so cute and very gorgeous Doreen.

Cathy
xxxxx

KymKreates said...

so dang sweet. I adore Precious Moments. They do take me back to a less hectic time!

Pop's Cards said...

What a super cute image i love the papers to they fit so well with your image a really sweet card hugs Pops x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Doreen this is absolutely wonderful the papers your design and embellishments are beautiful and that image is stunning this is one top notch Christmas card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Cor* said...

This is the KA-UTE-EST card eva!! I love that edge punch. I am into edge punches lately! Very sweet! Thanks for joining in at Fussy & Fancy! Good luck.

Sarah said...

I love this card, what an adorable image xxx

Juanita said...

Such a sweet Christmas card, love the image, pattern paper and your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.

Stampin Mindy said...

Darling image and love those papers.

Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy's Christmas in July Challenge!