Monday 31 May 2010

INCY WINCY Challenge 44 “FOR THE LITTLE PEOPLE”

Good morning to you all I have scheduled this post because we are off to Bakewell for the day so fingers crossed. I will see you all later.xxx

Today at INCY WINCY we have a" For the Little People “We want you to make a card for a child or baby” We are being sponsored this week by Meljen's Designs who are offering 4 Digital images from their shop, you really need to pop over there they have some fabulous images. We were given 2 images to use for this challenge; I chose to use Loved Little Bear.

Well back to my card


The recipe for my card is
• Image Meljen's Designs "Loved Little Bear"
• Coloured with Promarkers
• Backing paper Bearly Mine Designs
• Sentiment Ticket Bearly Mine
Ribbon my stash
home made flower
I do hope you like it.xxx

Incy Wincy is part of "Aspire to thrive" which raises money to help children in South Australia with getting the help they need. There store and stalls are all run by volunteers and all profits go to the charity.

16 comments:

Sarah said...

Ooohhh Doreen, I love this card, it's beautiful, what a gorgeous bear, hope you have a lovely day in Bakewell xxx

Claire said...

Such a pretty card Doreen, love the colours and the flower is gorgeous
Claire xx

Netty said...

Love this card Doreen, so very pretty, love the image and the colours you have used. Enjoy the rest of your day. Annette x

lindyloo said...

what a super sweet card love the layout you have used huggies lindyloo x

Pat said...

Oh I love the colours of this card Doreen, the image is super cute and the papers and flower gorgeous.

Pat xx

Lavender and old lace said...

I hope you have had a nice day out just popped over to see what you have been up to and wasnt disapointed this is beautiful I love it Dorothy x

Janet said...

Beautiful card Doreen. Love the image and the flower especially.

Janet xx

Hells said...

Its a gorgeous card Doreen as always. love Helen xxxx

Faye said...

So beautiful, Doreen. I'm going to spend some time tonight trying to make some flowers like that. Yours is fantastic.

bumblebee creations said...

So pretty--I am loving the image and that flower is gorgeous!

Jackie said...

Oooooooh what a fab card Doreen, I love those colours and the teddy is so sweet :o)
Jackie xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow Doreen this is so gorgeous and very cute. I love this image and your layout is divine. Hope you had a good day out and the weather was kind to you. Cathy xxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh so adorable Doreen, wonderful card.
luv
Debby

Lesley said...

What a fab card Doreen, that teddy is so cute! xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Doreen this is absolutely fabulous that image is just to cute I could just pick him up a give him a cuddle I am also loving your papers and that flower this is one great card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

this is a very sweet card Doreen, i love it sooo much (they are in my favorite colors) and thank you for leaving supporting comments at my blog...
:) hugs
jovita